Are you stressed?
Do you have balance and control?
Do you make time for the important things?
Stress management is a lifestyle… make the time to adjust now.
Our 2-day Stress Management programme that includes cutting edge insights into the causes and symptoms of stress, as well as passive and active practices that manage stress. Learn more about yourself, your behavioural tendencies, your responses to people and relationships; find meaning in challenges and trials, confronting fears and “should do’s”. Delegates will learn to use their minds & thoughts powerfully, getting out of their comfort zones, practicing coping skills through breathing, meditation and relaxation techniques. Receive an insightful 1 page analysis of your scores and ratings on our ‘Stress Management Analyser’.
By the end of the programme, learners would be able to:
- Assess their personal symptoms and responses to stress using various self assessment tools.
- Analyse root causes of stress through simple root cause analysis techniques.
- Understand themselves through behavioral assessments and their attitudes to people and situations.
- Balance their six areas of life through awareness and planning.
- Identify and practice passive and active relaxation techniques.
Our Stress Management Programme has a total of 5 Modules, which cover the follow topics:
- Module One: Understanding Stress
- Module Two: General Sources of Stress
- Module Three: My Root Causes of Stress
- Module Four: Exploring Active and Passive Techniques
- Module Five: Time Management: Fitting Stress Relief into our Schedules
Method of Presentation :
Teaching Aids :
Self-Assessment, Formative Assessments
Facilitation, Participative Involvement, Practical Exercises
Target Group :
Teams and select individuals in an organisation
Duration of Course :
Training can be conducted in-house, or at a venue of your choice.