Successful salespeople are masters of influence, persuasion and problem solving skills. They view themselves as professionals and experts rather than ‘order takers’ and have developed the right attitudes and selling skills. They understand and implement the sales process, and have a grounding of selling skills that range from the basics and traditional practices to the advanced and modern methods that allow for leveraging their efforts.
Purpose of The Programme :
Our Sales Training programme are designed to equip sales people with the knowledge, skills, attitudes, techniques and strategies of successful selling.
By the end of the programme, learners would be able to:
- Assess sales potential and gaps through sales profiling and behavioural traits.
- Identify the 4 Areas and 8 Steps of ‘The Sales Process’
- Problem solve challenges to sales goals.
- Explore beliefs, goals and strategies to reach desired sales targets.
- Plan for successful selling.
- Introduction: Marketing vs The Selling Process
- Module One: Setting Sales Targets, Prospecting and Generating Leads
- Module Two: Setting Sales Appointments, Email Introductions, Preparing for Sales Appointments
- Module Three: Sales Presentation and the 8 Steps of ‘The Selling Process’
- Module Four: Sales Administration, Proposals vs Quotes
- Module Five: High Impact Sales Meetings
Method of Presentation :
Teaching Aids :
Course Manuals, MS PowerPoint presentation, Sales planning tools.
Matching Assessment & Pre-work :
Profiles Sales Indicator™ is the sales assessment profile for selecting, managing and training salespeople. It measures five key qualities of successful salespeople and predicts performance in seven critical sales behaviours. Using the Profiles Sales Indicator to build and develop a sales organization can result in record-breaking productivity, retention of top performers, and exceptional profitability.
- Measures: Competitiveness, Self-reliance, Persistence, Energy, and Sales Drive
- Predicts: Prospecting, Closing Sales, Call Reluctance, Self-starting, Teamwork, Building and Maintaining Relationships, and Compensation Preference
Customised approach for your sales team (seek to understand), Facilitation, Participative Involvement, Practical Exercises and Role Plays.
Target Group :
Duration of Course :
Training can be conducted in-house, or at a venue of your choice.