Effective Minutes and Meetings
How important is the accurate record keeping of meetings in your company?
Do minutes reflect what transpired at the meeting?
Does the minute taking secretary listen well? Is an appropriate format for the meeting?
Are agendas correctly and timeously distributed?
In the modern fast-paced businesses of today, efficient and effective minute taking and meetings are imperative. The functioning of an organization so often depends on the decisions made within that organisation. The Effective Meetings & Minutes programme allows for a comprehensive outline of these decisions – the organisation’s ‘grounding force’. The stressful nature of meetings could be a thing of the past once effective communication skill and techniques are put in place in order to manage time, oneself and other potentially disrupting factors that may arise during a meeting.
By the end of the programme, learners would be able to:
- Demonstrate the skills to plan, prepare andmanage meetings.
- Effectively deal with potentials problems that may arise in meetings.
- Take the minutes of a meeting in an effective manner.
- Identify the correct business English and note-taking techniques.
- Apply communication techniques in meetings.
Effective Minutes & Meetings has a total of 3 Modules, which cover the following topics:
- Module One: Effective Meetings
- Module Two: The Skills of Minute Taking
- Module Three: Communication in Meetings
Method of Presentation:
- Teaching Aids:
Course Manuals, MS PowerPoint presentation, Audio Visual clips
Facilitation, Group Interaction, Breakaway group sessions, Practical learning Activities and Games.
Administrators, Personal Assistants, Office Managers, Secretaries, Receptionists and most levels of an organisation.
Duration of Course:
Training can be conducted in-house, or at a venue of your choice.