By the end of the programme, learners would be able to:
- Recognise the roles and responsibilities of frontline managers; as well as the ability to influence of others and results
- Develop their ability to plan, organise, lead/ motivate and control/ assess
- Learn how to delegate effectively
- Deal with conflict and practice consideration and fairness
- Improve leadership skills to develop better relationships and trust in the team
Our Conflict Management programme is aimed at developing the skills, attitudes and approaches of all staff members to better handle conflict and deal with issues that lead to people and system problems. Conflict, negotiation and problem solving are related in this programme to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the workplace.
Course Objectives :
- Recognise the types of conflicts that exist in the organisation.
- Identify reactive and proactive approaches to conflict.
- Develop the ability to problem solve using problem solving technique.
- Apply creativity and right brain thinking to challenges.
- Evaluate approaches to stress, communication, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Module One: Introduction to Conflict Management
- Module Two: Negotiation Skills
- Module Three: Dealing with Different Personalities
- Module Four: Dealing with Stress
Method of Presentation :
Teaching Aids :
Course Manuals, Audio/ Visual presentations.
Individual assessments during modules.
Facilitation, Breakaway group sessions, High Level Participation, Group Work, Role Plays, Self Reflection, Theories and Exercises, Plans to transfer skills in job context.
Target Group :
Leaders, Managers, Team Leaders, Heads of Departments
Duration of Course :
Training can be conducted in-house, or at a venue of your choice.