Business Telephone Etiquette
Do staff project that corporate image you desire over the telephone?
Do we greet, introduce company, then self? Is there a right order?
How important is politeness, honesty, tact and efficiency on the phone?
Our 2-day Business Telephone Etiquette is designed to equip receptionists, PA’s, secretaries and administrators with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to professionally manage incoming and outgoing communication over the telephone. To develop effective inter-personal communication skills that positively impact internal and external customers.
By the end of the programme, learners would be able to:
- Identify attitudes, skills and behaviours required for effective communication
- Develop professional telephone skills
- Use effectively inter-personal and listening skills for internal and external customers.
- Recognise how corporate image is influenced by professional communication skills.
Our Business Telephone Etiquette has a total of 3 Modules, which cover the following topics:
- Module One: Exploring Effective Communication
- Module Two: Inter-personal Skills
- Module Three: Business Telephone Etiquette
Method of Presentation:
- Teaching Aids:
Self-Evaluation, Formative Assessments
Facilitation, Group Work, Interaction, Role Plays and a practical step by step approach.
All relevant staff desiring to improve telephone etiquette.
Duration of Course:
Training can be conducted in-house, or at a venue of your choice.