Business Report Writing
How important is written communication in your business?
Is your company’s outgoing correspondence ‘professional’?
Formal and Informal English, Grammar, Tone, Typos, Spelling mistakes, Formats… do these impact on stakeholder relationships and decisions?
Language is a tool that forges friendships, economic ties and business relationships. If language is knowledge, then Business Reporting Writing skills allows for this knowledge to be used as the binding agent is business relations. Good use of the English language in the business context is vital if there is to be efficient business practice. Employers and employees can use the skills and techniques of this programme to their advantage by ensuring that what needs to be communicated is, and that this is done in an effective manner.
By the end of the programme, learners would be able to:
- Identify the various formats of written communication, and select the most appropriate form of written communication for a particular audience.
- Understand the correct and clear usage of grammar in Business English.
- Understand the importance of concise written communication.
- Identify the ways in which emotional intelligence can be increased in the workplace.
- Demonstrate the skills of ensuring that correspondence is communicated effectively.
Our Business Report Writing programme has a total of 4 Modules, which cover the following topics:
- Module One: Format and appropriate usage of written communication
- Module Two: Correct and clear usage of language and grammar
- Module Three: Accurate and prompt communication
- Module Four: Effective communication (letter writing)
Method of Presentation :
Teaching Aids :
Course Manuals, MS PowerPoint presentation, Audio Visual clips.
Matching Assessment & Pre-work :
Facilitation, Group Interaction, Breakaway group sessions, Practical learning Activities and Games.
Target Group :
Administrators, Frontline staff, Finance Departments, Call Centre personnel, Marketing and Sales staff, Managers, Receptionists and all levels of an organisation.
Duration of Course :
Training can be conducted in-house, or at a venue of your choice.