Want to develop your management skills via e-learning?
Choose from 21 short courses online based on the KSS principle.
SkillBuilder™ applies Profiles’ unique K-S-S system to help managers:
- KEEP DOING the things they do well.
- STOP DOING those things that interfere with their effectiveness.
- START DOING things that will improve their performance.
Profiles Skill Builder™ Modules:
- 1. Listening To Others
- 2. Processing Information
- 3. Communicating Effectively
- 4. Instilling Trust
- 5. Building Personal Relationships
- 6. Delegating Responsibility
- 7. Adjusting To Circumstances
- 8. Thinking Creatively
- 9. Providing Direction
- 10. Facilitating Team Success
- 11. Working Efficiently
- 12. Working Competently
- 13. Taking Action
- 14. Achieving Results
- 15. Cultivating Individual Talents
- 16. Motivating Successfully
- 17. Displaying Commitment
- 18. Seeking Improvement
Benefits from using the Profiles Skill Builder™?
- Personal Action Plan
Participants complete on-the-job actitvities and coaching sessions to generate a custom plan of action for professional development, including skill building tips, skill building activities, and suggested supplemental activities. The plan provides a framework to drive accountability for change and enables a commitment for continuous professional improvement.
- Customised Coaching Guide
provides a detailed framework that helps the coach guide the manager through activities and exercises to ensure continuous professional improvement.