Am I right for my job?
• “66% of your hiring decisions will prove wrong in the first 12 months, and these will be the people who will stay”
– Peter Drucker, the great management guru
• “Most managers make up their minds – whether to hire or not hire a candidate in the first 4.3 minutes of an interview, and spend the rest of their time justifying their decision.”
• “70% of a manager’s time is spent dealing with people-related problems”
There are two solutions that our company offers:
1. If you are a business owner, or HR professional, who desires to reduce staff turnover, make better hiring decisions, promote those with potential, identify training and performance gaps, then take a look at how our profiling tools can assist your company.
2. If you are young and needing some career direction, or if you are re-thinking midlife what options would most suit you, consider a career profiling or counseling session.
You have a limited number of paychecks in your working career. Make smart choices.
Share Article :