Does your company have leaders?
Do the influence, inspire and lead by example?
How about managers?
Do they understand the game plan, and manage effectively and efficiently?
Course Objectives :
- To equip learners with necessary skills and attitudes in supervisory, management and leadership functions
- To help develop and empower learners with positive attitudes of responsibility, ownership, commitment and teamwork. These should result in improvement in quality areas, service levels and influence of others
- To establish a personal plan for each learner through the use of creative future planning, goal setting and time management
- To identify effective ways of being self motivated and influencing others
- To learn how to delegate effectively
(*can be customised to needs)
- Module One: Leadership, Management and Production
- Module Two: Shifting Attitudes in the Workplace
- Module Three: Departmental Planning (Strategy and Objectives)
- Module Four: Time Management
- Module Five: Delegation
- Module Six: Problem Solving
- Module Seven: Motivation
Method of Presentation :
Teaching Aids :
Course Manuals, MS PowerPoint presentation, Design Team, Business Development Template.
Selected Culture/Climate/ 360 Leadership Assessments.
Facilitation, Breakaway group sessions, Practical Exercises, Group Interaction.
Target Group :
Leaders, Managers, Team Leaders, Heads of Departments
Duration of Course :
Training can be conducted in-house, or at a venue of your choice.