Communication and Presentation Skills
Are you confident presenting to in front of people?
Does your job require you to present and address staff and customers?
If you could learn effective personal, professional and persuasive communication skills, what would that do to your career/ business?
Effective communication is the key to success in business; however this skill is often taken for granted based on schooling and education system. Our skills can therefore remain stagnant and undeveloped. Our Communication and Presentation Skills is a 2-day programme designed to equip learners with knowledge, skills and attitudes to present and communicate effectively, clearly and persuasively.
By the end of the programme, learners would be able to:
- Identify their current level of communication skills, their strengths and areas for improvements objectively.
- Recognise communication components in a theoretical, lively and practical manner.
- Think and respond on their feet.
- Develop character as the primary factor of communication whilst improving secondary skills of body language.
- Learn how to prepare using presentation formula and skills.
- Demonstrate improved attitude and confidence in inter-personal, small and large group settings.
Our Communication & Presentation Skills has a total of 4 Modules, which cover the following topics:
- Module One: Success and the Change Process
- Module Two: Exploring Communication
- Module Three: Developing Your Ability to Communicate Effectively
- Module Four: Dealing with People with different Personality Styles
Method of Presentation :
Teaching Aids :
Course Manuals, Audio/ Visual presentations, MS PowerPoint presentation.
Matching Assessment & Pre-work :
Self-Assessment & Introspection.
Facilitation, Group Interaction, Breakaway group sessions, Practical learning Activities and Games.
Target Group :
Applicable for specific departments and individuals: sales people, marketers, trainers, team leaders, managers, influencers, advertising teams, public relationships, those who desire to build confidence in speaking and presentation skills.
Duration of Course :
Training can be conducted in-house, or at a venue of your choice.