What are the team characteristics of the members of your team?
If you knew their personality and behavioural traits, could you use that to improve relationships and results?
The Team Analysis is the key to winning teams!
The Profile Team Analysis™ Measures :
Use the Profiles Team Analysis™, and you’ll know team characteristics such as tendencies to:
- Take charge, be assertive, and take control of a situation
- Be outgoing, to be people-oriented and extroverted
- Be patient, tolerant and understanding of others
- Be concerned with accuracy, details and exactness
- Have a positive attitude regarding people and outcomes
- Be easy going and casual, to take things as they come
- Like identifying and analyzing problems
- Be concerned with timely results and quick to take action
- Show emotions and share feelings
- Be a part of the team who works well with others
- Be concerned with standards and high quality work
Purpose of the Profile Team Analysis™ :
Profiles Team Analysis™ gathers information about team members in five essential areas, does an analysis of the data and produces an insightful report that increases the team’s likelihood of success. This system helps you benefit from more effective teams.
Teambuilding is an art that overcomes differences in style, personality, and other potential areas of conflict, but even when a team functions in total harmony, it may not achieve its goals. For example, what if none of the team members has a characteristic necessary for a project’s successful completion?
Benefits of Profile Team Analysis™ :
Using the Profiles Team Analysis™ for teambuilding is a sure method for achieving your goals. Effective teams achieve important objectives such as cutting costs, improving productivity, meeting quality control objectives and solving problems.
Profile Team Analysis™ Used for :
Understanding team members better, coaching individuals, using right team members for right projects, an ideal tool for pre-team building exercises.
Profile Team Analysis™ Reports :
- Team Analysis™ Report, view teams strengths and weaknesses.