Target Group :
Matriculants and School Leavers.
Which degree or course should I study?
- Provides students with information about their Thinking Styles,Behavioural Traits and Occupational Interests.
- Inform students about careers that match their unique traits and maximises student participation in their education process
- Reduces student or parent financial obligations by minimising course withdrawals and changes of major.
- Provides assurance to parents that their student is on the right path for future success.
- Support counsellors and advisors in helping students select courses, programmes or majors.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Pre-meeting with Career Counselor.
Complete appropriate career counseling psychometric assessment
Post-meeting with Career Counselor.
Career Counselling :
We are fortunate enough at Synergistic Outcomes to have the services of a Psychologist available to us. Our Psychologist is Leigh De Wet and we are able to make use of her excellent services when we have candidates looking for Career Counselling. Leigh de Wet obtained her Masters in Psychology at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, and is registered with the Health Professions Council as a Counselling Psychologist. She has been a consultant and facilitator with Synergistic Outcomes since August 2007, and also lectures Psychology at Varsity College in Westville.
Leigh is a key facilitator with Synergistic Outcomes and specialises in programmes and talks in the following areas: Diversity & Value Differences, HIV/AIDS Awareness, Business English and Emotional Intelligence. She is an excellent presenter who is able to use her extensive knowledge to help learners understand themselves, their motivations and their behaviours in order to bring about real change. Leigh keeps herself busy by volunteering her time at the Open Door Crisis Care Centre in Pinetown, where she helps to train lay counsellors. In her spare time, she enjoys dancing, reading, as well as spending time with her family, friends and dogs.